Pupil Premium AND SPORTS PREMIUM
The Pupil Premium Grant (PPG)
The Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Looked-after children (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English local authority
Children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order
At Selborne primary school, in the academic year 2016/2017, the pupil premium grant will be used to improve learning through targeted provision, additional support and intervention. Also some money will be spent to enrich the wider experiences of children who may not have opportunities outside of school. Our aim is to close the gap, in terms of attainment and/or progress between pupil premium eligible pupils and non-pupil premium pupils.
Pupil Premium Documents
- 1 - Pupil premium grant expenditure 2018-19
- 2 - Pupil premium Grant Evaluated Report 2017-2018
- 3 - Pupil Premium Grant Evalauted Report 2016-2017
- 4 - Pupil Premium Grant Evaluated Report 2015-2016
- 5 - Early Years Pupil Premium- 2018-2019
- 6 - Early Years Pupil Premium 2017-2018
- 7 - Early Years Pupil Premium 2016-2017
- 8 - Early Years Pupil Premium 2015-2016
PE and Sports Premium
Specialist Dance Teacher at Selborne
We are really excited to offer our year 1 to year 6 children an amazing dance class with a specialist dance teacher. The classes are varied and engaging for all children; they also have lots of fun! We fund this through our Sports Premium and it also provides CPD for the class teachers who also take part.